1. 68% of online singles claim they are searching for a life partner - a much higher portion than the folks down the pub.
2. You can go dating in your pajamas.
3. Liaisons are quick because dating sites often provide instant messenger and web cam chat functionality.
4. Dating profiles allow members to precisely ascertain who or who may not suit them.
5. Even if you do not meet your match, you can still meet friends with common interests.
6. Everybody knows somebody who met their match online and you could easily be next.
7. The thought of rejection and rejection alone is diminished as everybody is well aware of the principles of the game and by simply chatting online does not mean you are obliged to date that person.
8. Online interest groups enable you to find friends to share hobbies and activities with.
9. You do not need to find new clothes and get dressed up to meet new people.
10. Internet dating permits you to chat anonymously with numerous guys and girls prior to getting involved.
11. The World Wide Web allows you to get to know somebody rather comfortably before ever committing to an offline date.
12. Web dating can be genuinely harmless if you do not hand out secret selective information in early conversations so you can't be traced.
13. It's the ideal way to overcome feelings of shyness, paranoia or insecurity.
14. Dating online allows you to reference dialogue that you have shared with others at a later date.
15. Match making websites are an excellent source for dating and relationships advice.
16. Online dating can be very private if you choose so, no one needs to know what you're up to.
17. Dating profiles can distinguish more about somebody than initial conversations often do which allows you to pick somebody with appropriate dating credentials.
18. Prospective partners have an improved chance to get to know one another as online dating sites are open 24/7 and not limited to closing times suchlike traditional dating venues.
19. Many of the popular online personals are free dating sites granting you access without incurring any cost.
20. The sheer volume of singles online increases your chances of success.
21. Those you meet online are going to be single and there's no need to second guess their singles status.
22. There are always new faces to see and meet.
23. There are rarely awkward moments compared to an offline date - meeting online initially removes the barriers.
24. There is no more social stigma when dating online - just ask any young person!
25. Web cam technology gives you the chance to assess mutual attraction.
26. You are not limited by geography or hometown venues.
27. You can go out with many different people guilt free.
28. It's easy to break things off with someone online if things are not working out.
29. You can chat up other singles till your hearts content, and nobody will take you too seriously - unless of course you want them to.
30. You can join a dating site to suit any niche and meet those wanting the same level of commitment as you.
Whether you're looking for love, casual dating or some new friends, online dating is available to every town, city and suburb across the globe. Just stop and consider the opportunities you could be denying yourself if you don't try it.